Dr. Thomas F Mertins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas F Mertins?

Amazing Doc!

Dr Mertins is an amazing Doctor.... he will me greatly missed when he retires!!!

The BEST doc out there.

Have been seeing Dr. Mertins for 20yrs, best family practitioner I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Great doctor...for 19 years!

Awesome

Been going to him for the past 4 years and out of my 25years he has been the best dr I have ever seen, has helped me through a lot and is always correct on the issues on hand .

He takes a lot of time to talk things through and research the best course of treatment for what ever is going on.

Patient 2 years

Dr. Mertins is very knowledgeable, compassionate, and helpful. He puts the patients needs first. I am so happy to have him as my primary care physician. He has taken great care of my family.

The Best

My family and I have been going to Dr. Mertins for more years than I can remember. He is always interested in you and takes the time to listen to you. When my son was no longer able to be covered under my insurance Dr. Mertins told me to make sure I bring him in if he needs anything, we would work something out on payments later. He didn't want him to go without healthcare just because he had no insurance. I moved over 40 miles away and I still go see him and he will always be my family's doctor.

My kids and my doctor for the past 12 years!

Dr Mertins is caring, kind, and remembers my kids and my name without looking at a chart! I travel about 40 miles to see him because I trust him to handle my health care. He knows me and my kids, and my special needs and situations of my life, and I trust him! If you are looking for a doctor to help you with your problems, speak to you straight about things and tell you to truth all the time... he is the one to see!

Excellent doctor. Caring and easy to relate to. I was having trouble finding a good doctor that I liked in the area but Dr. Mertins is fantastic. Listened to my concerns and provided me with good, feasible solutions. A+

Dr. Mertens is a caring, compassionate physician. Best of all, he is trustworthy. I've never felt that he had nothing but my best interests at heart. Happy to recommend him.

Great Doctor, Horrible Office Personel

Dr. Mertins is an amazing doctor. He is current in knowledge, practical with remedies and I recommend him to anyone. His office personel, on the other hand, are useless. They have no answers. They're not willing to do anything for you. They can't even help someone get a straight answer about insurance coverage or costs. Bottom line they are lazy and don't want to do any more than they have to. If you can deal with that, then Dr. Mertins is the absolute best.