Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas S Michalik
Dr. Thomas S Michalik, DMD, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, CO, with other offices in Centennial, CO and Aurora, CO . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Michalik has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas S Michalik has the following 1 specialty
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Showing 5 of 15
I went to Dr Michalik and he was very nice and seemed to be caring but after the procedure I was told that everything went well...I had an entire year of pain and they broke pieces of my jaw off and left them to float in my cheek. My face was deformed and I had to go to multiple surgeons to fix the cosmetic issues. I now have to have ANOTHER jaw surgery to fix the errors. He told me that "everything is perfect and if you have pain then you need to get a bite plate from your orthadontist". He never took responsibility and tried to fix it. It has literally ruined my life.
I recently had all 4 of my widsom teeth extracted. I visited another office prior to selecting Dr. Michalik. I believe Dr. Michalik's bedside manner and work far exceeded what I would have experienced elsewhere. I even commuted futher than probably necessary due to the comfort he provided including a follow up call the evening after the surgery.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2008, 2014, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas S Michalik is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Littleton, CO.