Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas J Millerick Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Millerick was a true Dr. He looked at each patient as a true human being, not just a human being but one that he took time to understand and got to know.When you asked him a question he herd you and he looked at you than he answered you. Bedside Manner the best, Spends time with me, more than any other Dr. in that office.He would call you to make sure all was OK....You tell me what Dr. has the class and the capacity to care for his patience the way Dr. Millerick did. We in my family will miss him very much. And understand we will never replace him. We will have a hard time to find a good Dr. Very Sad in Warwick):
Dr. Millerick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Medical College
Dr. Thomas J Millerick Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThomas J Millerick Jr Md, 300 Toll Gate Rd Ste 101D, Warwick, RI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas J Millerick Jr in this video.
Dr. Thomas J Millerick Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warwick, RI.