Dr. Thomas Mirzai Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mirzai?

Excellent Allergy/Asthma specialist

Posted on September 7th, 2012

I have suffered fron nasal allergies for years, after my visit with doctor mirzai he started me on allergy shots with near resolution of my nasal allergies, He is a very caring and kind dr with a great deal of knowledge and expertise

Posted on August 28th, 2012

My visit to Dr. Mirzai was very informative and helpful in addressing my allergy problems. I have suffered for years and each season seemed to bring me a variety of symptoms, often making me feel uncomfortable in social situations. Yup, I was the lady who always had to travel with kleenex, hand sanitizer, and lots of apologies for my sneezing, red eyes, and nasal sounding voice. The symptoms were unbearable. My friend recommended seeing an Allergist and I wish I had seen Dr. Mirzai years ago........In just one office visit he was able to run a complete series of tests and within minutes the doctor was reviewing my results and solving the mystery to all that had plagued me for years. I always thought I could just use the over the counter medicines and it would be just as good. Well boy was I wrong, ever since my visit with Dr. Mirzai its a whole new world for me. I find myself able to finally enjoy pets and the outdoors. I really appreciated all the education offered during my visit. He also provided me with samples of different medications so I could try them out before having to waste money at the pharmacy for a medication that didn't agree with me. This was very helpful. If you suffer from allergies, go see Dr. Mirzai, he was great, I wish I would have gone years ago!

Excellent Allergist

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Dr Mirzai has taken superb care of my son's asthma. Under his care my son is completely symptom free and has resumed playing soccer. Dr mirzai is very knowledgable, very caring with excellent communication skills. He is one of the best allergists in Los Angeles

Excellent Physician

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Very caring, excellent communication skills and bedside manner.One of the best Allergists in LA

Rudest doctor I've ever been to

Posted on August 31st, 2008

Dr. Mirzai is the rudest doctor I have ever been to. More than once he snapped at me when I asked him a question. There are many doctors in this city to choose from and I wish I would have read an honest review like this and avoided the whole experience.

Bedside manner needs improvement

Posted on July 31st, 2008

Dr. Mirzai seems to know he subject, but his bedside manner was very poor: acted like he didn't care and didn't have time for his patient, explained things quickly like he was rattling off a memorized script, and when asked a question he responded rudely. Its hard to trust a doctor that is so unfriendly and acts like he doesnt really care about you.

Posted on April 30th, 2015