Dr. Thomas F Mitts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas F Mitts?

Amazing!!

I had tummy tuck and breast lift with implants one week ago. During surgery he found I had a hernia and repAird it on the spot! I am in no pain! I had a question after hours and he was on the phone immidiatly and was extremely nice. He is a true artist. I am so happy with the results so far. And the best part he is genuinely a nice person.

Disappointed

I had a mini face lift. The whole left side of my body was badly bruised after the procedure. It took about three weeks for the pain to subside. I am very disappointed with the results. I think my face looks slightly worse than when I went in. If I had it to do over again, I would have done more research before choosing a doctor for this procedure. I am very sad that I wasted $6,500.

Poor care

Terrible after care I was in agony after for the entire night with no pain control! Upon discharge he examined me in the hallway!! Thank god I was alone. Really poor patient teaching and it would have been nice to have an abdominal binder and bra that actually fit and helped!! I was poorly cared for and no patient teaching for aftercare. The pamphlets are not enough! The aftercare nurses sat and talked all night while I cried in pain on a old school crank bed in agony! Worst experience of my life! I had a complete breast lift with implants and total hip to hip tummy tuck and hernia repair while there.

if your want amazing results Dr . Thomas mitts is the doctor to see

i would like to say that Dr thomas mitts work is by far amazing i love the results of my breast job i had done over the summer . i would recommand him to everyone i know. his staff is amazing as well they are very helpful and caring. i have a more things i would like to have done like botox and a lip filler done im looking forward to continue work with him and his lovley staff!!!

Dr. Mitts is a true artist!

Dr. Mitts performed a tummy tuck and breast lift on me. I am thrilled with my results! In fact, he will be performing a facelift on me this summer. I have the utmost confidence in his skill and artistry as a plastic surgeon.

Great Doc, great staff

Wow, Dr Mitts made me feel at ease and at home. His office staff is professional and caring. His surgery staff is awesome! I was so pleased, I am going to Dr Mitts again!

Dr. Thomas F Mitts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.