Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas C Mogen
Dr. Thomas C Mogen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Christiansburg, VA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas C Mogen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thomas C Mogen has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Dr. Thomas C Mogen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas C Mogen - Posted on February 25th, 2016
I think Dr. Mogen is in fact one of the best doctors in the world. He has been my doctor since I was 7 and he has always been caring, and considerate. He has always been good at diagnosing any of my ailments and works very hard to care and heal his patients. He is a good listener and attentive.
32 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Thomas C Mogen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCARILION FAMILY & OBSTETRIC MEDICAL, 205 Roanoke St, Christiansburg, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas C Mogen, MD - Family Medicine in Christiansburg, VA, in this video.
Dr. Thomas C Mogen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Christiansburg, VA.