Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas A Moorcroft has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Tom is the best doctor I have ever seen. He listens, he cares, and works incredibly hard for his patients. He is a brilliant person, and he is humble enough to explain complicated medical terminology in layman's terms so the average person can understand what's going on. He is cheerful and energetic. He always asks , "Do you have any questions?" during an appointment and reminds you that he is just a phone call away should anything arise. I really can't say enough good things about him! I recommend him to friends, family, and acquaintances. He is a shining star in today's healthcare system!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
11 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Thomas A Moorcroft accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Urology Care Llc, 279 New Britain Rd Ste 6, Berlin, CT
Dr. Thomas A Moorcroft is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berlin, CT.