The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas G Mordick II
Dr. Thomas G Mordick II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mordick is affiliated with Vail Valley Medical Center, St Anthony Hospital Lakewood and Littleton Adventist Hospital. Dr. Mordick has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas G Mordick II has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Thomas G Mordick II has the following 7 expertise
- Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Acquired Hand Deformities
Dr. Thomas G Mordick II has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas G Mordick II is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Mordick was the 4th doctor and 2nd Hand Surgeon that I saw. From the moment that he walked into the exam room I was impressed. He did a very through exam of my hand and immediately diagnosed what was wrong--which one of his colleagues could not do and thought that is was "all in my head". He then proceded to tell me what me options were for getting better and that if I wasn't better in 1 month that I would need to have surgery. He explained what the surgery entailed and the recovery process. I eventually did have to have the surgery and he was so professional during the entire process. I came to him as a last resort and I am so glad that I did because he was the first doctor that actually cared and took time to help me. I am sooooo thankful for him!!!
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Mordick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1983
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Thomas G Mordick II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWestern Orthopaedics, 1830 N Franklin St, Denver, CO
Dr. Thomas G Mordick II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.