Dr. Thomas Mordick II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mordick II?

An Excellent Caring Surgeon

Posted on December 10th, 2013

An excellent surgeon -- I had no pain whatsoever following surgery on both my wrists to repair broken bones. This is an extremely personable and friendly doctor, who cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

Thumb Surgery

Posted on July 9th, 2010

I had thumb surgery in 1992 by Dr. Mordick. Very professional, did a great job on the surgery. Would recommend him. My thumb works great... and it's what separates us from the beasts...

Posted on March 17th, 2009

Dr. Mordick was the 4th doctor and 2nd Hand Surgeon that I saw. From the moment that he walked into the exam room I was impressed. He did a very through exam of my hand and immediately diagnosed what was wrong--which one of his colleagues could not do and thought that is was "all in my head". He then proceded to tell me what me options were for getting better and that if I wasn't better in 1 month that I would need to have surgery. He explained what the surgery entailed and the recovery process. I eventually did have to have the surgery and he was so professional during the entire process. I came to him as a last resort and I am so glad that I did because he was the first doctor that actually cared and took time to help me. I am sooooo thankful for him!!!

Posted on March 21st, 2017