Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas R Morrill
Dr. Thomas R Morrill, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Garland, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Morrill is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock. Dr. Morrill has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas R Morrill has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 5 of 35
My experience with the doctor as well as the nurses was and still is great. I love the atmosphere, they are all very nice and friendly. All of my needs can finally be addressed in one place. I will never go anywhere else. I am so glad I am with a doctor who can diagnose and treat me. He is very compassionate and actually cares.
He is my sons doctor and now mine as well. He is a great man and very caring of his patients. He has made time to see my son even at a last minute appointment time. The nurses are sweet and very understanding of sick little ones and patient with them. My son also needed a follow up with a specialist and they scheduled everything and handled it all for me so I could spend more time with my son when he was ill. I would recommend Dr. Morrill and have actually on many occassions to friends and family.
Dr. Morrill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Thomas R Morrill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThomas R Morrill Do, 4125 Broadway Blvd Ste 120, Garland, TX
Dr. Thomas R Morrill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garland, TX.