Dr. Thomas R Morrill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas R Morrill?

My experience with the doctor as well as the nurses was and still is great. I love the atmosphere, they are all very nice and friendly. All of my needs can finally be addressed in one place. I will never go anywhere else. I am so glad I am with a doctor who can diagnose and treat me. He is very compassionate and actually cares.

THE BEST FREAKING DOCTOR IN TEXAS!

Perfect Doctor for me.

This is the best health care provider that I have found. He knows what he is doing and offers expert advice.

Good Doctor!

I have been seen by Dr Morrill for 2 1/2yrs now.....NEVER once have I had a problem with him.He is very caring and if there is a problem he gets to the bottom of it and fixes it!

Would never think of changing

He is my sons doctor and now mine as well. He is a great man and very caring of his patients. He has made time to see my son even at a last minute appointment time. The nurses are sweet and very understanding of sick little ones and patient with them. My son also needed a follow up with a specialist and they scheduled everything and handled it all for me so I could spend more time with my son when he was ill. I would recommend Dr. Morrill and have actually on many occassions to friends and family.

Great Doc!