Dr. Thomas J Morrison III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Morrison III?

The surgery has given me the ability to walk and stand for an extended period of time.

Dr. Morrison has made such a positive difference in the quality of my life with this surgery.

Awesome Surgeon! I highly recommend Dr. Morrison!!!

Dr. Morrison performed a miracle for my spine! After many prior surgeries that did not help my pain, he totally stabilized my spine, and now I can come off my narcotic pain medications that I have been on for over 5 years. I highly recommend Dr. Morrison and thank God for him!

Awesome Results after large spinal fusion

I am 49 yr old Firefighter/Paramedic and came to Dr Morrison after 16 yrs of pain, medications and epidural injections. I was diagnosed with lumbar deformities and spina bifida occulta. After looking at my Xrays and MRI, Dr Morrison was convinced that my main issue was with scoliosis and some lumbar deformities. He told me that he could fix my problems and I would have no more pain from my situation. He suggested spinal fusion from T9 to S1. Initially my wife and I were skeptical, but were comforted by Dr Morrison's confidence and experience. Well, he was right! I am 13 weeks post surgery and have no pain, numbness or tingling. I am still recovering and doing daily PT at home and in the gym. My muscles are still tight and hurt occasionally. I am getting stronger and expect to back at work in a couple of months. I hope that Dr Morrison can do for you what he has done for me. He has given me a new lease on life. I would suggest Dr Morrison to anyone and everyone with my condition. Dr Morrison's staff is excellent too. The office staff is always courteous and his medical staff is top notch.

I'm now able to walk and bend pain free!!

Minutes after meeting Dr. Morrison at my consultation I knew my quality of life would improve. I had had three previous back surgeries in another state. They spoke with me in a language I did not understand and their bedside manner was cold, almost rehearsed. But when Dr. Morrison spoke with me he explained each procedure he would preform and why. He used my MRI to explain why I was in constant pain and what techniques he would use to heal me. I'm now eight weeks post surgery and for the first time in years I'm able to walk pain free and am able to bend down to put my own socks on. Dr. Morrison and his entire staff treated me as if I were family. Thank you very much!

SUPERB SURGEON!

My husband just had back surgery with Dr. Morrison. Great doctor, superb professional!Great team!

Neck & Spine

I have never in my 55 years met or dealt with a doctor and staff that has been so direct and helpful as this doctor. If there were a 6 star rating they would have that as well. He really knows his stuff. Saved my life as I am sure he's saved many prior to me.

nick lovero

best doctor of 8 doctors

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Morrison for years now. Excellent physician. I have had two major surgeries in my neck performed by Dr. Morrison.Excellent in every respect

Dr. Thomas J Morrison III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.