Dr. Thomas L Moskal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas L Moskal?

Very professional listened to me, examined me,discussed surgical. Options. Performed herbiorrsphy on me,, in face of chf, copf, pacemaker for s. Fib.

I consider him a very competent and qualified surgeon. I would recommended him for any member of my family and I ama retired physician of 40 years.

Dr. Moskal took care of my advanced left breast cancer. I am very pleased with my cosmetic results with saving my breast. I was so happy my nodes were negative and that I did not need chemotherapy! Thanks to Dr. Moskal - I am a survivior!!!!!!!!!!!

surgery

Had a hard time in the first two apps with him to listen to me. But when I got in for the third I made him listen to me and got my point across. He's a good surgeon...knowledgeable but not a people person. His staff are the ones I grew close to. So polite, understanding and compassionate. He didn't sooth my anxiety before surgery nor did he come see me afterwards or speak with husband Although. .he did the surgery correctly and i am happy to have it done and overwith. Evenso...God forbid if I ever had an issue I would call him again and will referred him to anyone who he can help

Sloppy Surgery

He removed the melanoma cancer however he disregarded the severity of the wound which became infected post-op, became necrotic and was prolonged -lasting 10 months.

Dr. Thomas L Moskal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeland, FL.