Dr. Thomas Motier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Motier?

There will never be another!

Posted on November 14th, 2013

I went to Dr. Motier when I was child and I absolutely loved him. Now that I am about to have a child if my own I am very sad that he has retired. I would like nothing more then my child to be able to go to him. He was truly one of a kind and no one could fill his shoes!!

Most wonderful and caring ever

Posted on October 16th, 2008

We have been driving over an hour one way to see Dr. Motier for the past 5 years. Ever sinve we moved. My kids are in love with him and ask for him every time they get sick. Its almost been like family for the past 10 years.

Dr.Motier

Posted on April 30th, 2008

He was very short with me everytime I went to go see him.My son was horrified of him. We would be in the office for about five minutes or less with the doctor and he would give a prescription then just leave. He tested him thouroughly but did not take time at his office to do it, he would always send me somewhere else.

Posted on August 15th, 2014