Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Mulgrew Jr
Dr. Thomas Mulgrew Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Helena, MT, with other offices in Helena, MT and Payette, ID . He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Mulgrew is affiliated with St Peters Hospital and Shodair Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Mulgrew Jr has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Without reviewing my full medical records this doctor told me he didn't believe I was fully disabled even though I have been on disability since 2008 and brought this documentation. He told me he wouldn't treat me with pain medication because I had the inability to return to work. What does he think didabled means? He said I was a product of opiate failure! Then told me he would only prescribe medical cannibus if I had a job. Judged me solely on the fact that I used to live in California. He told me to take some tylonal and a get a job. I have never been so disrespected by a doctor in my life! I wish he could walk a mile in my shoes. Then tell me what pain is! Don't waste your time with this so called doctor.
Dr. Mulgrew is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Peters Hospital
Shodair Children's Hospital
19 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Thomas Mulgrew Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Mulgrew Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Helena, MT.