Dr. Thomas Mulgrew Jr Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mulgrew Jr?

I waited well over an hour after the Appointment time

Posted on March 15th, 2017

His Diagnosis was based only on his feelings about me not testing as he did no testing

Idiot

Posted on April 24th, 2016

Don't waste your time. Rude dr.

Aweful Doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2016

I would not take my dog to this so called dr. He is disrespectful, won't listen, didn't even look at medical records that I brought in for him. Terrible bedside manner! Rude! The office is dirty and smells like dirty diapers. Very disappointed!

Posted on March 12th, 2016

He doesn't like to answer your question. Tries to get you to take medication that you've tried and know hasn't helped you and had horrible side effects. Refused to treat your problem and treated me like dirt!!

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Without reviewing my full medical records this doctor told me he didn't believe I was fully disabled even though I have been on disability since 2008 and brought this documentation. He told me he wouldn't treat me with pain medication because I had the inability to return to work. What does he think didabled means? He said I was a product of opiate failure! Then told me he would only prescribe medical cannibus if I had a job. Judged me solely on the fact that I used to live in California. He told me to take some tylonal and a get a job. I have never been so disrespected by a doctor in my life! I wish he could walk a mile in my shoes. Then tell me what pain is! Don't waste your time with this so called doctor.

MS patient

Posted on June 30th, 2015

Dr Mulgrew was very understanding and helped me through the process. He answers all questions and his style is very laid back. Very open to questions and will listen to your points on topics. Thank you!

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Dr..Mulgrew is very kind, well trained in his field.

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Dr. Mulgrew was thorough in his examination and made a diagnosis that saved my Mom's life. This had been skipped by other Doctors. We could not be more grateful.

Posted on February 8th, 2015

Dr. Mulgrew was wonderful! Got my son an appointment in 2 days. Very courteous and his staff is very nice and helpful!

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Posted on June 17th, 2014

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He is very rude and his bedside manner is terrible. He thinks he knows everything about a patient just by looking at old medical records and not even doing an exam himself. You cannot carry on a conversation with him, as he is constantly interrupting you with everything that he knows, using medical terms and not explaining himself to where family and patients understand. He is not willing to spend the time for explainations and shows no concern whatsoever for the patient or family. I gave him 1 star for a review as at least one is required for this survey

Patient

Posted on November 16th, 2013

Never in my 64 years have I taken the time to comment on a doctor. But my experience with this man was beyond my emotional and intellectual capacity. This doctor has a -0 rating. He talked for 1+ hours without saying anything of value that someone with a standard IQ and basic emotional stability would not have concluded independently. In this time, he did demean me for not being a patient who could accurately describe symptoms . He clearly told me that, based on doctor notes, I, like 50% of all patients did not accurately hear a prior doctor's diagnosis . A diagnosis that, apparently, could have eliminated "probable" permanent damage. He spent several minutes educating me that I could surgeon-hunt and would be able to find one who would surgically resolve my problems. The problem is I was referred to him hoping I could get 1) a clear explanation of my MRI results, and 2) an assessment of my risk of permanent spinal cord injury.

mr God complex himself

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Awful experience basically called myself & my previous doctor liars if i wasn't such a nice guy i would have jacked mulgrews jaw for him...the next guy may not be so understanding i hope i am there to see it. He is an arrogant jerk