Dr. Thomas Munro Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Munro?

wet tap

Posted on September 28th, 2011

This doctor punctured my spinal cord during a routine labor & delivery. I crashed and nearly died, fortunately I did not pass that day. However, I have a crippling case of arachnoiditis and am in excruciating pain every day. I take a lot of medicines every day just to get up and take care of myself & two sons(6&7), but I run the risk of liver issues. Often wonder If he remembers that night, or is it just me that has the constant reminder.

Doctor's Response

I think this patient has the wrong doctor. I've never had such a complication. I feel badly that she suffers from a complication, but I can not take responsibility. Perhaps a review of the medical record could identify the correct physician.