Dr. Thomas P Mutton Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Thomas P Mutton?

Gggggood and caring man

Dr. Mutton was a total unknown to me when I had to have surgery for colorectal cancer. I was diagnosed one day and operated on the next and didn't know any surgeons. Dr. Mutton was recommended by my gastroenterologist. He performed surgery and using a new piece of equipment was able to reattach my colon to my rectum even though much of my rectum had to be removed. He has always spent a lot of time with me explaining every procedure, doing through examinations, answering all my questions, and addressing any concerns I had. I could not have asked for a better or more caring doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Mutton.