Dr. Thomas Myers Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Myers?

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Dr Meyers is a great doctor. He did cataract surgery on both eyes. He is very mindful of the patient and describes in detail the procedure. My outcome was awesome. No pain and minimal discomfort the first day. Second day no pain or discomfort at all. I'd do it again.

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Caring and attentive office. Dr. Myers is the same, as well as a skilled professional

Very professional and kind doctor

Posted on December 19th, 2015

I love coming into this office. I wait no longer than one minute to start my appointment. The office environment is peaceful and everyone is very friendly.

Posted on March 25th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Myers for about 8 years and have enjoyed being treated in his office and by him every time. He is kind, empathetic and very thorough in his exams and treatments. I would recommend him to everyone.

A superb doctor

Posted on November 14th, 2014

Dr. Myers is an exceptional ophthalmologist who also is also a great guy.

Love this office!

Posted on October 6th, 2014

i didn't know annual eye exams could be done so efficiently. At the big "eye center" offices it always took HOURS! I was in and out if here in less than 45 minutes! I had no idea that I didn't have to wait in a waiting room for 30 + minutes for my eyes to dilate as this has always been my experience!

Amazing results!

Posted on July 14th, 2014

I had already had laser and knife surgery on torn retinas in both eyes and suffered severe vision difficulties (could not see the big E on the chart, stigmatism in one eye) that was much improved with monovision contact lenses. But that got fuzzy as my cataracts grew. Night driving was difficult, with spheres and circles around brake and head lights. Dr. Myers' surgical result, inserting new lenses in both eyes, was simply miraculous. I have never seen so well--20/20 vision in my right, distance vision and the equivalent in my left, near sight. Even my night vision is now normal! If I could, I would give Dr. Myers a "5" of possible 4. I must add that it matters to me that my doctor is not only skilled, trained and competent, using the best available, computerized equipment, but I was also able to discern that he is a man of (quiet, humble) faith I cannot discount that factor, as I express gratitude for amazingly successful results.

Best Opthalmologist in Utah County

Posted on February 26th, 2014

My experience seeing Dr. Myers was unlike any other doctors appointment I have been to. His office is so nice and peacful. The atmosphere is relaxing, and the staff is so friendly. They took me right back and the majority of my time was spent with the Doctor himself. He was so sincere in meeting all of my needs. I would reccomend this office to anyone of any age with any kind of eye problem. Very satisfied.

Excellent Dr

Posted on October 15th, 2013

Minimal waiting time. Very thorough Dr. He is genuinely concerned about the patient. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Posted on November 5th, 2012

I love going to Dr. Myers office because you literally get taken back within minutes of arriving. The staff is very friendly and I have complete trust in Dr. Myers.

Posted on November 1st, 2012

I'm always amazed at how little you wait at this office. Very friendly staff.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 19th, 2009

I was very impressed with Dr. Myers. I had a serious eye injury and he saw me on a Saturday and then made an appointment for me on the next day - Sunday. He has excellent bedside manner, caring for his patience. Very kind but professional. His treatment helped my eye heal quickly.