Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas D Myles has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Thomas D Myles has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Dr. Thomas D Myles is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Unfortunately, the chart does not allow for less than one star. Dr. Myles has a poor sense of humor and made a repulsive joke pertaining to his preference to care for younger women as opposed to "old bags" all the while implying that the work had a sexual component. I would not recommend seeing this man. He has no business in the field of women's health.
32 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. Thomas D Myles accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Locations & DirectionsOsceola Ob/Gyn Pa, 405 N Main St, Kissimmee, FL
Dr. Thomas D Myles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.