Dr. Thomas K Nelson Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Thomas K Nelson?

he seemed to have other things on his mind someone by luz keep on calling him and the calls were sexual not good.So really did not care

Identifies issues immediately & accurately. Highly respectful. Eager to assist.

Did not diagnose my severe depression.

put me on prozac, which the records show I have a bad history with. Did not tell me to see a psychiatrist when I got back to tucson. I need Electro-convulsive therapy and should of gotten it at least 5 years ago, even ten. Asked my mother if she ever thought of kicking me out, and then said "he'll work to eat". Cold bedside manner and in my case, not helpful at all. The rest of Mayo was a good experience, though no diagnosis was made.

Adult ADHD

Dr. Thomas K Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.