Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Nevins
Dr. Thomas Nevins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Nevins is affiliated with University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview, Childrens St. Paul and Hennepin County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Nevins has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
My son was a patient with Dr. Nevins since his birth five years ago. My son suffered a heart aattack because of his neglagence. My Family fought every battle to get my son the best of care possible. As a result of the heart attack my son sufferd a brain injury, because of the brain injury that happend according to Dr. Nevins there was nothing they could do for his kidneys, against the family's wishes the U of Mn refused him medical treatment. As a result my son passed away at five years old. As a parent I would never reccomend this man. If you truly love your child keep them away at all costs. This man is not God, he is not the "cure-all" he can make a mistake. I was with the U of MN system for many many years and I'm sorry but he is not worth a moment of your time.
My daughter had a very complex, life threatening combination of issues when she was 13 years old. Not only did he get her all fixed up again, he spoke to her in a very honest and up front manner without hiding any upcoming procedures she would be facing. Because of his integrity she trusted him, and only him and was quickly on the road to recovery. Highly recommend him!
Dr. Nevins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Childrens St. Paul
Hennepin County Medical Center
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis
Childrens Health Care-St Paul
Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview - University Campus
44 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Thomas Nevins accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Nevins in this video.
Dr. Thomas Nevins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.