Dr. Thomas R Nugent Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas R Nugent?

Great Doctor and staff

I was a patient of Dr. Nugent for around 7 years. His staff was always friendly and pleasant. Dr Nugent is very professional, but still has that down to earth attitude towards his patients. He never made me uncomfortable about anything and was very good about explaining my condition and answering questions. When it became clear that I would not be able to continue working anymore, Dr Nugent was very helpful in working with me to get affordable prescriptions, and provided samples until my situation improved. I really think if it were at all possible, he would have opened his wallet and handed me cash. He's very good hearted. My last appointment with him, we mostly exchanged past stories and said our goodbyes. I highly recommend him, he really has a good heart, he's a family man, and treats his patients with the same care.

Great Doctor and staff

Dr. Thomas R Nugent is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.