Dr. Thomas Obarr Jr Is this you?

Great doctor!

Dr. O'Barr is great! Not only is he smart and current on medical literature and technology, he takes time with his patients - all too rare is these days of corporate medicine.

Dr O'Barr / The Best of the best

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. O'Barr for about 10 years. He is the BEST Dr we have ever had, bar none. He is thorough, knowledgeable, determined to help, always follows up after my visits; and last but not least, he is always kind . And has a compassion for people that is rare. And ALSO Dana is fabulous; just as sweet as she can be, always.

Awesome doctor and staff

my husband and I both see Dr. O'Barr and think he is the best doctor we have ever seen. He always had time to discuss your health and doesn't make you feel rushed at all. Love Dana his nurse and Jackie. Both of these ladies are awesome.

Staff friendly and caring. Dr. O'Barr takes time to listen never makes me feel that he is in a hurry,! He found a problem I didn't even know about! Saved my life from having a stroke! Choose him for your doctor.you will not be disappointed!!

O'Barr Patient for 8 years

Dr. O'Barr is absolutely THE BEST. His communication skills are unsurpassed, and he knows what he is doing. My husband and I both think he is the best doctor we have ever had. However, Jackie is a bit rude, but Dr O'Barr & the rest of his staff are so wonderful that it doesn't really matter. And Dana his medical assistant is probably the most pleasant person I've ever encountered.

excellent

I am his patient for a long time. He is a very nice and knowledgable doctor. He made me quit smoking 6 years ago by explaining the facts very simply.

The person who answers the phone is rude

I am searching for a doctor after relocating to GA. After calling numerous doctors offices someone recommended this Doctor. I was less than impressed with the woman that answered the phone. When I asked questions she acted bothered. To me that is a bad sign. As with any business your staff should do their job well. If you have to answer phones and deal with people you need to have pleasant people and customer service skills. You are not doing me a favor by answering my call rather I am doing you a favor by calling and paying for services that help to pay your salary. Put a smile on your face every time you answer the phone and your demeanor with customers just may start to change. If it does not you should not be working with people. Rating of 1 star reflects on the Dr. I will write another review after I actually get to speak to the Dr.

Fantastic Doctor

I have been seeing doctor O'Barr for 20 years. He is the best. One on One experience every time. He even is willing to discuss things I am not seeing him for at the time. The office staff is great. Jackie Kilgore especially is good. People should come see a doctor who truly cares. Dr. O'Barr does.

Health Clinic Environment

Dr. O'Barr was my PCP for several years. During this time I found him to be courteous during my office visits. His nurse, Marilyn, is also very nice. However, the office staff, particularly Jackie Kilgore, are downright rude. During my last few visits Dr. O'Barr kept ordering test after test after test following the results of a blood test that showed a marginal high level in one category. He would have staff with no professional training call me with the results and state that they showed a potential alarming medical condition. When I asked the staff to have Dr. O'Barr call me to discuss the results and the further testing needed, he refused and said I should get another doctor. I guess if you don't pay the $1,500 he wants his preferred patients to pay, you are treated essentially like a health clinic patient. I am switching back to my previous PCP and would not recommend this practice.

Great

Great doctor... love him to death.. dont understand why people drop the rating of the doctor because of the nurses... dont understand that

Dr. OBarr has been my Dr. for over ten years. I now live over 50 mile away from his office and my family travel to see him for all our Problems with the grest of satisfaction. I am 12 years his Sr. and pray he is around for a long time to take care of me and my family.