Dr. Thomas Odorisio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Odorisio?

Karen Peiffer

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Very thorough, doesn't rush, is kind, empathetic, respectful, and takes good care of me.

Dr. Review/Iowa City

Posted on February 19th, 2011

I recently saw Dr. O'Dorisio and he was wonderful. He talked to me and my husband about my problem and explained throughly his recommendations for my situation. He has a wonderful bedside manner and he instantly made us feel like we were old friends. He even gave me his private cell# to call anytime I had questions. I have never had a Dr. do that. I think he is one in a million. I have every confidence in his abilities. I would highly recommend him. YOu can't go wrong with him as your Dr.

Carcinoid cancer

Posted on October 28th, 2010

My wife passed away in 2007 from complications resulting from carcinoid tumors she battled for almost 4yrs. During that time, she had researched and f ...

Dr. Thomas O'Dorisio

Posted on September 23rd, 2009

Dr. O'Dorisio makes himself available to his patience and often shares his private cell phone number when appropriate. He is very thorough in explaining carcinoid syndrome and pin points a means to make a patient more comfortable. He has a way of making a patient comfortable enough that it's possible to share every concern and side affect from carcinoid syndrome.

Posted on June 23rd, 2016