Dr. Thomas Olencki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Olencki?

spouse of a patient

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Smart, caring, very approachable man. I feel very involved in my own treatment decisions. Couldn't ask for more.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

worst doctor in the world

Posted on October 17th, 2013

If you want your loved one to survive, do not go to this doctor. He is worthless. He doesn't tell you the truth and he hides things. He didn't help at all. There was so much mis communication. He should have handled things a lot better. He should have taken charge of the situation. Then maybe my sister would still be alive

Wife of Patient

Posted on July 20th, 2013

My husband started seeing Dr. Olencki in 2000 when he was at the Cleveland Clinic. My husband was diagnosed with Stage IIIB Melanoma. We were both scared to death. Dr. Olencki was staight forward and explained things in a way that our over stressed, emotional minds could comprehend at that time. Neither my husband nor I cared for his bedside manner, but we did our research and he was highly recommended...one of the best for Melanoma. During the year my husband was under Dr. Olencki's care, Dr. Olencki insisted on the highest dose treatment available....even when my husband was having SEVERE side effects. Maybe "insisted" isn't a fair word.....lets just say he was very strong willed and persistent that my husband remained on this does. Friends we had met along the way, also with the diagnosis of melanoma, that were seeing other Docs had their treatment dosages reduced and were doing much better than my husband, who could no longer even walk up the stairs because of the side effects of the treatment. Over the next few years the friends he had shared this disease with had all passed away, but 13 years later, my husband remains NED, No Evidence of Disease! If Dr. Olencki had not been so persistent that my husband remained on the highest dose possible, my husband may not be here today. He is a very intelligent physician, who puts the future of his patients above everything else. When Dr. Olencki left the Cleveland Clinic, we had to find a new oncologist, and although we were satisified with the new physician, we know that if we had started with someone else, that had a softer side and allowed my husband to cut back on the treatments, he may not be here. So, thank you Dr. Olencki!

Determind to bet cancer

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

His concern for yr health. His staff as to how they attend your problems and situation. If you have a problem he will call to explain and have you come in. He takes his time with each person to make sure they Are clear in his assement.

Posted on October 29th, 2012

Dr O is a WONDERFUL doctor. Very knowledgeable, but humble enough to consult colleagues across the country for assistance and outside opinion when necessary. He has been invaluable to my family (my 23 year old daughter is the patient) with his 20+ years kidney cancer experience. We feel extremely blessed to have him working on us!

waited 2 hr.s in wxam room,

Posted on May 4th, 2012

will find anither dr, in the future.

Posted on October 18th, 2017