Dr. Thomas Olson Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Olson?

WONDERFUL DOCTOR

I have never met a doctor with so much knowledge, expertise and WONDERFUL bedside manners! He made myself and my 4 yr old feel completely at ease. He was extremely thorough. We came in because my son had a sore throat, fever and headache. He sat and spoke with my son and made him fully aware of what he was doing and looking for in a way he could understand. The staff at Childrens Mercy is unbelievable! They are all just amazing people! I def. recommend not only Dr. Olson but Childrens Mercy in general! :)

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Thomas Olson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leawood, KS.