Dr. Thomas Osborne Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Osborne?

Need More Doctors Like Him!

Posted on September 30th, 2010

Dr. Osborne is amazing. I felt extremely lucky that he was my doctor. Most of the time patients write reviews because they want to complain about the service and care they got from Dr/Hospital and they forget that if they had a wonderful experience they should also write a good review! He really took the time to explain everything to me in a way that was easy to understand. He has an excellent bedside manner. Most Dr's just want to see you quickly and get through as many patients as possible without actually taking the time to talk to them and answer questions. Dr. Osborne is different. He is really caring and ensured all my questions and concerns were addressed. He also followed up and helped to ensure I received appropriate care from the hospital. I usually have bad experiences with Dr.'s but with Dr. Osborne I knew I was in good hands! I hope more people recognize the excellent care and service he provides.

Posted on May 6th, 2016