Dr. Thomas P Gross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas P Gross?

Had my left hip resurfaced 7 weeks ago and am feeling great. I wish I had done it sooner. Will return to Dr. Gross to have the right hip done.

Dr.Gross performed a right hip resurface on me 7 weeks ago. I had lived in pain for two years. I am now walking over two miles each day, pain free. He and his team are truly remarkable in every way. They have restored my quality of life which is priceless. Thank you Dr. Gross, Lee Webb, Nancy and the rest of the islands Orthopaedics team!

School Principal

My wife and I were exceptionally happy with Dr. Gross, as well as Lee, Nancy and the entire staff. The experience was very professional, organized and caring. We had not planned on making the 7 hour trip back to see Dr. Gross for my 6 week follow-up appointment but honestly just wanted to go see him and his staff. I walked 1 mile unassisted at 3 weeks and 2 miles unassisted at 6 weeks. I have had no pain since about 1 week out, which was surgical incision soreness and not hip pain. In the event my other hip should ever need resurfacing I will be calling Dr. Gross without hesitation. I recommend Dr. Gross and his whole staff with absolutely no reservations.

Happy

Dr. Gross, and his NP, were very professional and knowledgeable, willing to listen and discuss any issues/concerns. The surgery went well, with no nausea and well-controlled pain level, and able to return to work in 4 weeks. The staff is so helpful and awesome.

Hip Hip Hooray

Hip resurfacing- I am very happy with the results so far. I am 6 weeks after surgery and have not really had any problems.

great experience with recent hip resurfacing.

Perhaps my favorite medical professional

This guy and his skill gave me back my active life. Brilliant mind, tireless, positive. Surrounds himself with top-notch assistants and office staff. I traveled 900 miles for his services, and would do it again in a heartbeat if the need arose.

One of the best if not the best in the country!

Dr. Gross is polite, professional and brilliant. My husband is still able to water and snow ski, play ice hockey, run and play soccer with 18 year olds at age 51. He did a hip resurfacing a few years ago that gave him the ability to continue on with his participation in all sports. We will use him again ! We will fly in from another state because he is the best! His staff is too. Thank you for all!

Great surgeon

Dr. Gross spends as much time as you need in your office visits and his staff is marvelous. He will fix your hip, as he did both my husbands hips.

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Thomas P Gross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.