Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Lawrence MD, MBA
Dr. Thomas Lawrence, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Laurel, DE, with other offices in Berlin, MD and Dagsboro, DE (and 1 other location). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lawrence is affiliated with Peninsula General Hospital and Peninsula Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Lawrence has 4 locations
Dr. Thomas Lawrence has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thomas Lawrence is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Lawrence is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Peninsula General Hospital
Peninsula Regional Medical Center
33 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Thomas Lawrence Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas Lawrence's office for more information.
30668 Sussex Hwy Laurel, DE : (302) 875-6550
10445 Old Ocean City Blvd Berlin, MD : (410) 641-4200
32335 Dupont Blvd Dagsboro, DE : (302) 732-8400
35786 Atlantic Ave Millville, DE : (302) 537-1457
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Lawrence is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laurel, DE.