Dr. Thomas P Lehman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas P Lehman?

TERRIBLE UROLIGIST!

Professional, Kind, Clear

I had to have a procedure done. It went so well. I did not have a moment of discomfort. I highly recommend Dr. Lehman and his staff.

You never have a second chance to make a first impression and that's what exactly happened when I went into Dr. Lehman's office. I scheduled an appointment and I explained exactly why I was scheduling. When I get to appointment he's reading on his computer I guess why I was there when that should have been done already, then tells me to schedule appointment for the next week to get done what was suppose to be done at that visit. I ended up in the hospital the following day. Few days later he comes in to see me and in the middle of him talking to me he receives a text and stops talking to read it. The rudest doctor I have ever met. You do not stop talking to a patient to read texts. Then while talking he is looking out the window instead of giving me eye contact. Worst experience I had with a doctor ever. Never again will I go to his office again.

My experience with Dr. Lehman's's office

I would highly recommend Dr. Lehman for any medical diagnosis, but especially urology. He is very patient and spends as much time as you need to answer any questions and to explain your medical situation in detail. It is rare that you can call a doctor and speak to them on the telephone. He is often with patients, but he always calls back the same day. He is honest and has a geniuine understanding of the seriousness of dealing with a medical issue. I have complete confidence and trust in Dr. Lehman.

this Dr. should have a certification on being a complete a-hole. I called to get my sons prescription refilled and was basically accused of trying to get narcotics to sell or abuse. He was the Dr. on call that day and since the office was closed I had to deal w/ him instead of my son's regular dr. What a jerk!!! will be reported to the AMA.