The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Thomas Long
Dr. Thomas Long, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Long is affiliated with West Palm Beach VA Medical Center, The Miriam Hospital and Rhode Island Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Long has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thomas Long has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Thomas Long has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Thomas Long is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Thomas Long yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Long is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
The Miriam Hospital
Rhode Island Hospital
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Massachusetts General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWest Palm Beach VA Medical Center, 7305 N Military Trl, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Dr. Thomas Long is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.