Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas P Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thomas P Miller has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Thomas P Miller has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas P Miller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Miller is the best doctor I've ever had. He's not quick to push a pill and listens intently to my description of issues. He orders tests when necessary and never makes me feel as if I'm a hypocondriac or that he's too busy to listen. My entire family goes to him (ages 16-60) and we're all thrilled with his service.
41 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
St Josephs Regional Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVA Northern Indiana Health Care System - Marion Campus, 1700 E 38th St, Marion, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas P Miller in this video.
Dr. Thomas P Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marion, IN.