Dr. Thomas P Porter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas P Porter?

Great Primary Care Doctor

Dr. Porter is great to work with and looks at your history and test results to get you the answers and results needed. I have been going to him for nearly 20 years. He is on schedule and spends time with you. The only challenge is getting through the office staff and phone system at the clinic he operates at.

Dr. Porter is thorough and explains his findings so we can understand medical terms. He really listens to what you have to say. He communicates very well. He will make sure ALL of your questions are answered. He is one of the best doctors.

Dr. Porter is the Best!

Dr. Porter has been my physician for almost 25 years. We've grown old together! He's a great person who seems to care about me. He listens to what I have to say and if something is bothering me, he takes care of it right away. He's very professional when he gives me my annual exam. You know what I mean, ladies. I don't know what I'll do when he retires. Thank goodness that's a few years from now. I highly recommend Dr. Porter to both males and females.

Incorrect Information in Record

I saw this doctor for several years, but it became difficult to get appointments and I had to see other people in the office several times. Later after switching doctors I found out there was incorrect information in my record. Definitely not pleased about that!

Very thorough

I've been going to Doctor Porter for 3 years since I found him as one of the valley's best Family Care Doctors in Phoenix Magazine. He has always been very thorough and doesn't let any symptom go unscrutinized. He spends a lot of time with his patients, he's answered all of my questions, and I really feel safe as his patient.I make sure to do my research. Besides the information online, we have an RN and a med student in the family so there's never a dearth of second opinions and I've never found a problem with any diagnosis or prescription he's made, or any test he's ordered.My only caution is that he does not treat fibromyalgia. Instead, he refers those patients to other specialists.

Yes, I Think Dr. Thomas Porter Is An Excellent Doctor

Dr. Porter has been my PCP for over 22 years. Overall I think he is an excellent doctor. I am very particular about what doctors I go to because I'm an R.N. by education (I know most medical doctors think they make the worst patients).I continue to choose all my doctors carefully.I think his knowledge and his keeping up with the latest in medical issues is excellent. He is very thorough, covers all his bases with the proper tests, etc. and also has electronic charts--which I think helps doctors tremendously with proper protocols, proper follow-up, suggested diagnoses to consider, reminders for patients, etc.This office has about 7 or 8 doctors in it, and you can always see someone in a timely fashion if you need to be seen right away. For routine matters and last minute appts. you would have to wait a little longer to see Dr. Porter--as an excellent doctor is usually going to be booked well in advance.The office has always been very well run and organized in the 22 years I have been a patient there.Dr. Porter spends time with you when necessary, answers my many questions, and genuinely practices an excellent caliber of medicine in my opinion.He is Board Certified in Family Practice.

Great doctor and I see why he was ranked one of the best in Phoenix magazine

Dr. Thomas P Porter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.