Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Paine
Dr. Thomas Paine, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Paine is affiliated with Gulf Breeze Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast and Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Paine has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Paine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Gulf Breeze Hospital
Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast
Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola
Atmore Community Hospital
Baptist Health Care Systems
University of Alabama Hospital
Atmore Community Hospital
St Vincents East
40 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Thomas Paine accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola, 5151 N 9th Ave, Pensacola, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Paine in this video.
Dr. Thomas Paine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.