Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Parr?

My Idea of an Excellent Doctor

I normally don't read/write reviews of this type but am doing so after reading the comments from Sarah. It is way too easy to use internet anonymity to make hysterical, exaggerated and bitter comments. So here are some facts: I am a patient of Dr. Parr. I was referred to him by my PCP for chronic hip pain that was seriously impacting my ability to live life. From my first appointment, I was impressed with Dr. Parr's approach; he listened carefully, made are careful exam, ordered diagnostics to confirm his prognosis and then outlined the options available to me. He is a careful physician and surgery is NOT his first suggestion. Today, I am relatively pain-free and know exactly what the next step in treatment will be if/when the pain returns or becomes intolerable. I could not be more grateful to my PCP for referring me to Dr. Parr. As for Sarah's other snarky comments, I have found Dr. Parr's nursing staff to be the epitome of profession and caring. My wait time to see the doctor have always been reasonable and I have never heard a negative comment from anyone in the waiting area.

Stay away - borrible staff, long waits and incomplete treatment

The staff are extremely rude, there is no sense of respect and courtesy towards the patients. They just want your money and send you out the door. All the patients present at his practice complained of the long waiting times. And when I finally got to see the doctor, he seemed distracted and left the room door open while the nurse and staff would come in and disturb regularly. Where is the patient's privacy anyway? Be careful before you waste your money and time with him.

Patient

This doctor is wonderful. So caring and excellent surgeon but getting around his office staff is a problem They are rude and don't really care about anyone's feelings and if you are medicare I would find another doctor because his staff doesn't want to be bothered by you.

Dr. Thomas J Parr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.