Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas T Paukert
Dr. Thomas T Paukert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Napa, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Paukert is affiliated with Queen of the Valley Medical Center and St Helena Hospital Napa Valley. Dr. Paukert has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas T Paukert has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Showing 5 of 14
1st - the receptionists all are too busy gossiping about everything and dont even try to interrupt while they cluck away because they are super rude about helping you. 2nd - time management - every time ive gone there i get there 10 mins before my appt...they put you in the room 30-45 mins AFTER your appt and then the doctor doesnt come in for another 15-20 mins when the doc actually sees you he/she make you feel super rushed even though you have been WAITING for an hour...they see you for 5 mins and send you packing...barely listen to your issues/problems! 3rd - horrible service - one time i needed a simple form with 5 questions for the doc to fill out and then fax to my HR rep at work and they WOULDNT HELP me out at all they said they couldnt do it over the phone they needed me to make an appt (i live 40 mins away)and pay another co-pay JUST TO FILL OUT A SIMPLE 5 QUESTION FORM!!! WORST EXPERIENCES EVER!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE!!!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Paukert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Thomas T Paukert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNapa Valley Nephrology And Internal Medicine Medical Group Inc, 3443 Villa Ln Ste 6, Napa, CA
Dr. Thomas T Paukert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Napa, CA.