More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas E Paulus has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Thomas E Paulus has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Thomas E Paulus has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Thomas E Paulus is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Paulus has horrible bedside manner! As soon as he enters the room he throws 5 or 6 questions at you all at once in an attempt to get you out as quickly as possible. He does not leave time to address any questions or concerns. He was also unnecessarily rough when performing my child's physical exam. I definitely will not be going back to this physician.
Do not waste your time or money here. It is obvious that Dr Paulus does not care about his patients but only the $. He is the worse doctor i've ever met. He is disrespectful in so many ways, he doesn't listen to our concerns or answers questions and leave the room before the discussion is ever finished. I'd like to think this is an isolated incident but it happened at 4 visits. Overall my level of trust for this physician is null. For the love of your kids, find a compassionate doctor who will listen and make you feel good about your parenting instead of the worse parents ever. Oh and by the way, he talks negatively in your back to the nurses behind closed doors if you disapprove of his recommendation or challenge his opinions. Totally rude and so unprofessional!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Paulus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Thomas E Paulus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAll For Kids Pediatric Clinic Pllc, 904 Autumn Rd Ste 100, Little Rock, AR
Dr. Thomas E Paulus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.