Dr. Thomas R Pena Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Thomas R Pena Jr?

Excellent in all ways for my medical needs

Excellent in all ways for my medical needs. Takes time and asnwers all my questions when I don't understand the medical issues.

Cancelled appointment

It took 3 weeks to get an appointment. They called and cancelled the day before and now they can't get me in for another week. Previous bad experience with his office staff not following up with prescription request. Hard to get an appointment. Always closed early. This office just doesn't care.

Incompetency at its worst

Dr. Pena has repeatedly given my husband the wrong medications (which he is allergic to, and it's in his chart!) steroid injections after being told numerous times of extreme allergic reaction, and rarely, if ever, responds to having medications refilled. Dr. Pena is completely incompetent, and you are more likely to receive inappropriate medical treatment. You're better off going to the emergency room.

Patient (CPTR, RT(S))

Dr. Pena goes above and beyond for my care. He always listens to my concerns and treats me proficiently and thoroughly! He's been my primary care for over 4+ years now and he's awesome!

Dismissive attitude. No concern. No help at ask!! Didn't address my pain or concerns. Ride, condescending.

Medical staff is incompetent. Do not return calls even in the 24-48 hrs. Don't waste your time in this office as your health is of little concern to them. Dr is average, but not special

My Doctor!

I pick my health care professionals like I pick my fruit! Dr. Pena is the cream of the crop. He doesn't baby or medicate me but neither does he dismiss my concerns. I appreciate being called, after hours, to keep me informed. He is terrific!

Dr at best is average. Staff is way below average . They are not busy, but you are always put on hold and promised return calls never happen. Find someone else

I like Pena!

good doctor good experience decent guy!

Quality staff left. Current staff very low level of competence. Have had better PA than this Dr.

Listens intently. Made me feel that my concerns were important to him. He gave me sound prescription advice.

I was happy with Dr. Pena. Until today. My daughter went in because her hands have been hurting very bad. To the point she can't pick things up. She asked if it could be arthritis. He told her no. She's too young. I have arthritis. Didn't send her for any kind of testing. He was Condescending! GAVE AN I DON'T CARE ATTITUDE. WHY DID YOU BECOME A DR? We will be looking for a new physician.