Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Petroff DO
Dr. Thomas Petroff, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Petroff is affiliated with Mclaren Greater Lansing. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Petroff has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Thomas Petroff has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Petroff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Thomas Petroff Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas Petroff's office for more information.
100 Galleria Officentre Ste 210 Southfield, MI : (248) 663-7438
Locations & DirectionsBLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF MICHIGAN, 100 Galleria Officentre Ste 210, Southfield, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Petroff, DO - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Southfield, MI, in this video.
Dr. Thomas Petroff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southfield, MI.