Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas Petrone has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thomas Petrone is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Doctor Petrone, tends to follow up on every medical decision he makes. He requires the correct test without exhausting the system. It would be correct to say, "he saved my life". By determining, I had a then rare disease, tested and treated me. Today ten years later I'm fine. Another fine point is your age & history play a part in every visit, you are a part of your own treatment, never talked down to, or feel foolish asking a doctor questions. Yes I would recommend the Doctor to my mother, let alone friends. My whole family went to him, until sorrowfully he moved out of area. Thank you
Dr. Petrone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Petrone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.