Dr. Thomas Pezzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Pezzi?

Posted on June 27th, 2016

I was treated by Dr.Pezzi and left his office feeling satisfied and content with his care. I felt this doctor was sincerely interested in me as a patient and the overall outcome of my health. He was sincere and had a great personality and spent whatever time necessary to complete the task at hand. His assistant that day was personable and courteous. I wish he could be my physician for everything.

Wonderful Surgeon

Posted on August 30th, 2010

I needed an emergency appendectomy and Dr. Pezzi was on call. He was extremely professional and reassuring, which greatly helped to calm me and my family. He was very thorough, and his follow up care and bedside manner were the best I have ever experienced. A true professional and an extremely compassionate doctor.

Posted on August 4th, 2017