Dr. Thomas Pinder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Pinder?

Manager

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

My husband and I saw Dr. Pinder about two weeks ago. His office (in Lanham, MD) was very professional. He was prompt and took time to talk to me in detail about my heart and also gave me recommendations to see other doctors. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pinder. I appreciate the fact that he wasn't rushed during my examination and consultation. His office followed up with me with the information that I had requested.

Home Maker

Posted on May 7th, 2014

My husband is a heart patient and had a massive heart attack in 2001. Other than Dr. Pichard from Washington Hospital Center, Dr Pinder is the only cardiologist that my husband visited that we both was fully satisfied with and even considered traveling from SC where we currently reside to be under his care. Dr. Pinder knows the heart and has a heart that really honestly cares for the patient instead of the dollar. I 100 percent recommend Dr. Pinder to any and all heart papatients. He is God sent and God Bless Him.

A Doctor's Doctor

Posted on March 3rd, 2009

Dr. Pinder is a vanishing breed. He's a patient's doctor. He's capable. He cares.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017