Dr. Thomas Poole Is this you?

What a great professional and human being.

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Most caring & thoughtful individual I've ever known. Always interested in you more than himself, miss him very much. Heartfelt condolences to his family & friends.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

He's a very thorough doctor and very efficient

Posted on June 30th, 2014

Was not previously a patient - called as an emergency - lost Partial vision in right eye the previous evening - saw me Immediately , spoke to me in depth, have the most thorough Exam - told me what he suspected - and to see a cardiovascular Specialist ASAP. I did. I owe the quality of life I have today Due to the astute diagnosis of Dr. Poole. I continue to use him, So if you"re looking for the absolute best doctor I this is who You should see! Specialist ASAP. I did so

Posted on April 24th, 2013

I had a very unpleasant experience with Dr. Poole; after seeing him for several months, and a successful laser surgery for a torn retina, he was very impatient at one appointment and I left his office with a scratched cornea, which was very painful. I have not returned and have since moved on to another opthalmolgist.

Posted on January 20th, 2010

Many years ago Dr Poole saved my vision through a very difficult operation. I've had no problems with my eyes from that point on. Thanks Dr Poole. How's your clarinet playing these days?

Posted on April 14th, 2016