Dr. Thomas Priest Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Priest?

1 Star is Far to Kind - Makes the VA Look Bad & Thats Saying Something!

Posted on June 20th, 2014

My years of "treatment" at the VA were consistantly terrible, but with no insurance I had no option. Even so, 1 visit with "Dr." Priest and I quit free VA healthcare forever. This man is as uncaring and inept as his "treatment" is criminal. I would never ever, let a loved one see this person, even for free. Years of chronic pain and within my 1st 5 minutes with him, he decides to take away what little bit of pain medication the VA was providing because "if your in pain on the pain meds then you don't need to take the pain meds" Even after explaining that I am still in pain because I wasn't allowed enough pain medication he stuck to his guns. Never did concern for finding out what was specifically wrong or how we might fix it rather than cover it up even get considered by this quack.

Posted on April 27th, 2014

Dr. Priest was my doctor for years until we moved to Tennessee. We are now moving back to Brevard County and he will be my doctor again. Dr. Priest is an amazing doctor in every way.

Incredible doctor