Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas T Quach has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Thomas T Quach has the following 13 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Thomas T Quach has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas T Quach is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I love the staff. They are so friendly and always greet me by my name when I walk in. ALL of them remember me and say hi! They love me & made my pregnancy a joyful one. Wait times are pretty good. Dr. Quach is very friendly, calm, funny & down to earth. He answers all of my questions but sometimes is a bit rushed because he has so many patients. I highly recommend him. Their Nurse Practitioner is very friendly also. She's a nice young lady.
Dr. Quach is a wonderful doctor. He listens and makes me feel as though hegenuinely cares about my health and well-being. His explanations are always accurate and insightful. His calm demeanor helped me get through my roller-coaster of pregnancy emotions and hormones. He made the delivery of my 2 children very special. I highly reccommend him as an OBGYN.
Dr. Quach is truly extraordinary! His pleasant staff is very knowledgeable. The visits relieved me from a few logistic nightmares. Well you may have to fight for parking, but it's worth it. I show up for my appt, see my baby, and get my blood drawn if needed all in one office. It's like a one stop shop! Dr. Quach handles situations in a very poise and calm matter. He shares his knowledge and engages me in understanding my current prenatal status after every visit. He has been committed to my well being for 6 consecutive years. Co Mai (NP at the office) is also very thorough during check ups. My experience has always been exceptional.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
White Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Thomas T Quach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThomas Tri Quach Md, 9186 Bolsa Ave, Westminster, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas T Quach in this video.
Dr. Thomas T Quach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westminster, CA.