Dr. Thomas R Brand Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas R Brand?

Pleased Patient

I have been seeing Dr. Brand for 4 years and my other family members have as well. My health is very complicated with multiple painful chronic illnesses, and Dr. Brand has been there every step of the way. Dr. B listens closely and gives his patients time to explain what’s going on. He always takes his time to answer all my questions and refers me to specialists when needed. Because of the complexity of my health, he may not have the answers, but he always does whatever he can to make sure I’m receiving the best care possible. He truly wants his patients to feel better and do well. I’m a young adult and look young for my age and because of that other doctors have not taken me seriously and talked down to me. Dr. B has never done that. There’s no hint of arrogance, and he has a sense of humor, which is very necessary when facing great pain. I highly recommend this doctor.

Glad to have him as my doctor!

For at least fifteen years my primary physician has been Dr Thomas Brand. I am very glad he is. No matter how I am feeling, I am glad to see him. I get a friendly welcome and excellent care. I have absolute confidence in him. He tells me what I need to hear in a friendly direct way.

new patient

Very Good, Highly Recommend

Dr. Brand was my primary care physician for approximately seven years, until a recent change in my insurance provider, and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering internists or primary care physicians in the Milwaukee area. He is in my opinion a very thoughtful, approachable and intelligent physician who appreciates the value of engaging with his patients and listening to their input. Dr. Brand also takes the time to explain both the nature of the problem and the rational behind his chosen treatment. He is an excellent example of what a doctor should strive to become and someone I would highly recommend.