Dr. Thomas Greene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Greene?

Nailed the diagnosis unlike another Dr. in the same office

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

I had to see another Dr in the office because Dr. Greene was out on a Monday and that Dr gave me a wrong diagnosis. He let me diagnosis myself which was a mistake, since I was wrong, I am not a Dr. I saw Dr Green on Tuesday and he nailed the diagnosis and I was feeling better in a couple of days. The other Dr. never followed up but Dr. Greene's nurse called me a couple of times to make sure everything was going OK. I wish there was a way that I could not have paid for that first visit with the other Dr. now that we have to pay everything out of pocket.

Best Doctor, Best Clinic!

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

I have been going to Tom Greene at Totem Lake Family Medicine for over 5 years. I have never had a bad experience. The staff are wonderful, the nurses are knowledgable, and Dr. Greene is amazing. I am a little medically trained, just enough to be dangerous, but Dr. Greene never patronizes, always patiently answers my questions, and keeps check of the things I don't want to think about (my weight ;) He has helped me through some rough spots, and has always been right on the button with the diagnosis. Also, I have seen other doctors at Totem Lake Family Medicine on Mondays, when my doctor is off, and I have to say, I have been VERY impressed with all of them! This is a great group! Highly recomended!