Dr. Thomas R Mitchell Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Thomas R Mitchell?

Outstandng Provider

Dr. Mitchell was my physician for over 30 years in New York. He was regularly voted the best primary care provider and the region, and it was recognition well deserved. He was thorough, careful, took whatever time was needed, and listened.

Dr. Mitchell was my doctor for over 20 years. He does not take patients seriously and does not follow up on injuries the way he should. I damaged my ear and he said he saw no damage, I do have scarring on my eardrum and have been diagnosed with TMJ recently. I have been suffering with this for 3 years now since he didn't do anything about it. He also had me hallucinating on medications because he had a ruled out diagnosis in my records and failed to get the updated records from my psychologist. I am glad I am no longer a patient of this doctor and I agree that you will find better healthcare elsewhere. He doesn't deserve the star I had to put in, it was required.

Over prescribes pain meds

You will receive better care somewhere else.

Inaccurate diagnosis of life-threatening illness with little concern shown each time I was there for the same complaints.

great doctor

Dr Mitchell is a great family doctor who cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone finally a doctor who listens to his patients needs and concerns.

Dr. Thomas Mitchell

I've been a patient of Dr. Mitchell's for over 20 years and he is without question an outstanding physician. He takes all the time that is needed, is thorough, doesn't hesitate to refer to a specialist if needed. I heartily recommend him.