Dr. Thomas R Odonnell Is this you?

31 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas R Odonnell?

Never again OBVIOUSLY

This guy is a freaking joke. As a new customer who has serious concerns for cancer, apparently I didn't show up within his comfort zone timeframe to have my paperwork filled out and meet with him without screwing up his schedule. I was extremely sick the day that I showed up for my emergency appointment and this gentleman at the driving 30 minutes to the office told me to reschedule. It takes less than five minutes on those iPads they give you to fill out your personal information and his impatience was beyond unprofessional. Luckily through the same practice I was able to schedule an appointment with Dr. Vijay Mhukhaji and was beyond pleased with my visit with him. Although I had to drive another 20 minutes further down the highway. It was worth it to see Vijay. Apparently for Dr. O'Donnell getting home on time is a prerequisite in his career. You can guarantee I'm going to every website and leaving this guy a bad review all across the board.